Bulk water and services for civil construction, including dust control, road compaction, road wash downs, barrier fills, and on-site portable water storage.
We have more than eight years’ experience working with Private Contractors, Councils, and Road-Tek, throughout SE Queensland, Central Queensland, Northern New South Wales, and Central New South Wales.
Available for emergency callouts, and after hours work on commercial projects.
Safety approved trucks and drivers, with large range of safety equipment, safety lights, and signage.
Our diesel trucks are well maintained, equipped, and available for both short-term and long-term projects.
We are a family owned business, dedicated to providing a high level of service and quality control.
Our range of services for civil construction work include:
- Trucks equipped with 200m of 2 inch hose for easy access in difficult situations
- Up to 28,000 liters in one delivery
- Cab controlled magnum sprayers, plus monitor canon and water canon for controlled spraying
- Dust control and dust suppression
- Hydra- mulching, including laying turf and watering plans for landscaped areas
- Degree of saturation control
- Proof rolling
- Road works compaction
- Road barrier fills
- Pipe flushing
- Site clean ups
- Street washing
- Vehicle and equipment wash-downs
- Onsite drinking water tank fills
- Water supply to amenities blocks
- Temporary tanks and water systems available for onsite water holding, showers, amenities and potable supplies
- Ballast filling for underground tanks